Meine 2 liefen ca. 20 Monate ohne Probleme. Dann ein Fehlalarm nach dem anderen. Habe beide retourniert nachdem ich nach Abarbeitung des Fibaro Email keine Besserung hatte.
Hier die Rückmeldung von Fibaro:
Thanks for your e-mail.
The smoke detector is a very sensitive device because its task is to protect you and your loved ones.
Sometimes this can be a disadvantage though – the smallest dirt or insects can trigger alarms.
First of all, we have to be sure, this device is installed correctly, according to the manual:
OBSERVATIONS ON ASSEMBLY:
- When choosing the installation location, make sure that the alarm is Audible in other rooms of the building
- Installation of the device in finished and painted premises
- Install it at least 1.5 m from the air conditioners, at a minimum
- Do not install the Fibaro Smoke Detector in sunny places. It is necessary Also keep a minimum distance of 50 cm from any source Bright.
- Do not install the sensor in places where the air currents are Common.
- Do not install the sensor in places where Steam and vapor life, above ovens or Hot Water.
- The device must not be installed in areas Recommended operating temperature (0 to 55 ° C).
About Smoke sensor false alarm:
- First of all please delete your smoke sensor from the system.
- Try to clean smoke chamber using compressed air. Also replace battery for a new one.
- Reset Smoke Sensor
Resetting the Fibaro Smoke Sensor erases the device memory, including all information on the Z-Wave network and the main controller.
Fibaro Smoke Sensor reset procedure:
a) Make sure the device has the battery installed.
b) Press and hold the B-button for 3 seconds until visual indicator glows white.
c) Short signal will sound.
d) Release the B-button.
e) Wait until the visual indicator glows yellow, signaling entering the 4th menu option.
f) Press the B-button briefly to confirm your choice.
Successful reset will be confirmed with the visual indicator changing colour to red and fading. At the same time, short beep will sound, same as at the power connection.
Please use this procedure only in the event that the system primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
- Add Smoke Sensor back to the system.