Heating control via relay + FTM 20 TF sensor

You allways need a trigger. A trigger may be:

a change of the mode
a time (with or without date)
an event off sensor (wallswitch, temperature that reaches a targettemperature,…)
an event off a HG (started, stopped, activated, deactivated)
a weather event
a sunset event
a webhook
when the HG will be triggerd by another HG

It is allways a change of state (e.g. “falls under”) not a status (e.g. “is lower than”).

The condition is a status not a change of state

Mode is or is not XY
timerange (ontime, daily, weekly or special)
status of a sensor (not the change of the state!)
status of a HG (is/isnot running, is/is not active)
state of the weather
state of the sunset

Hello ch.krause,

Thank you for clear explanation of the system function. Now I know how does the it works.
It has to be created lots of HG’s to control heating.

I have downloaded the Beta version 2.22 and tried to test it. Unfortunately it looks that in this version are supported only thermostats but not temperature sensors. Am I right?

I have not downloaded the beta right now, but reading the other threads it seem so.
You may define a heating profile for a thermostat by setting its targettemparature depending on weekdays, timeframes an the mode. It is not possible to use this to drive a relay switcheing on/off wallplug for electical heating for example or a relay for the gasboiler in your case.

How can I contact developer to suggest him integration this relay + temperature sensor heating control?

You are not the only one with a similar combination. It is allready suggested by others. They have electronic heating devices which they want to switch on/off with a smart wallplug.

If you use a thermostat to controll the temperature in the room, you only have to set the target temperature according to your heating plan and other events (home, away, asleep, hollyday, window open, …)

If you don*t use a thermostat and have a pair of targettemperatures to handle the hystereis yourself.

These are totally diffenent approaches to program in the gui.

Suggestions for features and smartdevices are placed here:

https://community.hom.ee/c/geraet-vorschlagen

A suggestion will have a status set by the homee developers when viewed:

geplant = planned
gestartet = integration has started
umgesetzt = is integrated
abgelehnt = rejected

If it has no status it is not reviewed.

I see.
Thank you